Connect with GO FAIR US:
- Mail List. GO FAIR US's main communication channel. Sign up to receive periodic updates.
- Slack Channel. Sign up to the GO FAIR US Slack to chat with community members.
- Twitter. Follow GO FAIR US on Twitter, learn about what community members are doing, and get updates.
- GO FAIR US News & Events. Stay up-to-date on news and events of interest to the Go FAIR US community.
- YouTube. Watch GO FAIR US outreach and webinar videos.
- GitHub Organization. Submit issues/pull requests to Go FAIR US resources on GitHub.
- Contact. Send GO FAIR US general inquiries.
- Request Letter. Collaborate with the GO FAIR US Office.
Deeper ways to engage:
- Join an Implementation Network (IN).
- Contribute to the Three Point FAIRification Framework (3PFF) Handbook, which includes Metadata for Machines, FAIR Implementation Profile (FIP), and FAIR Data Point (FDP).
- Contact us to present on your FAIR initiative to the GO FAIR community.
- Submit a guest event and/or news blog post.
Read through our Community Participation Guidelines to learn more about how GO FAIR US will create an inclusive, respectful, and safe place for all community members to feel empowered and included.