Connect with GO FAIR US:
- Google Group Email List. GO FAIR US's main communication channel. Sign up to receive periodic updates.
- Slack Channel. Sign up to the GO FAIR US Slack to chat with community members.
- Twitter. Follow GO FAIR US on Twitter, learn about what community members are doing, and get updates.
- Go FAIR US News & Events. Stay up-to-date on news and events of interest to the Go FAIR US community.
- GitHub Organization. Submit issues/pull requests to Go FAIR US resources on GitHub.
- Contact. Send GO FAIR US general inquiries.
Deeper ways to engage:
- Join an Implementation Network (IN).
- Contribute to the Three Point FAIRification Framework (3PFF) Handbook, which includes Metadata for Machines, FAIR Implementation Profile (FIP), and FAIR Data Point (FDP).
- Contact us to present on your FAIR initiative to the GO FAIR community.
- Submit a guest event and/or news blog post.
GO FAIR US is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of community members in any form and will take appropriate action should harassment occur. Respect, mindfulness, and awareness of potentially triggering content should be shown at all times. Sexual language and imagery is generally not appropriate for any venue, including meetings, presentations, and discussions.